Everything will connect to Internet except the XBOX!!

This just started yesterday. I was playing and experiencing major lag. 

I logged out checked the connection and couldnt reconnect. 

What Country/State/Province do you live in? United states 
Modem brand & model number: 
Router brand & model number: 
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? internal 
Things you have tried:  I have tried manually inputting the DNS Settings, I have restarted the router, the xbox everything. I have been having this issue for 24hrs now. Everything else connects fine to the internet. password is correct.. 
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Comcast 
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:0000-0000
X:8000-0011
Y:0000-0000
Z:0000-0000
ID: ffff-ffff
L:8015-1000
Q:8015-1004
T:wireless
D:0.0.0.0.0.0.0
S:wpa2
C:0

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey CRCox! Do you think you could provide a bit more information about your connection issue? Can you also tell us your router and modem, brand and model? Can you also make sure you've done a full hard reset including the modem as I don't see you mention the modem above. You can reset your modem and router by unplugging power to both for around 15 seconds. When restoring power, plug the modem in first, and then wait for all of the lights on the modem to come up. When those are all active, plug in the router. Once those lights are flashing normally, go ahead and run a LIVE connection test on the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You did not answer about you NAT.  Make sure it is set to Open or full and that your MTU is set correctly.

Play Safe!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.