Everything in my account reset except avatar.

So after a while of not using my 360 I downloaded my profile only to find that everything on my account had been reset. My gamerscore, avatar unlocks, and previously purchased Xbox Live Arcade games were all missing. The only thing that was still there was that my avatar looked the same. I tried to resolve this through customer support but was unsuccessful. Apparently they did not have access to the previous account information. I am not sure why my account would be reset simply due to inactivity but I would certainly like to at least get my purchased games back. My gamertag is ColeBie. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I have heard of people seeing this issue before.  It usually comes down to one of two issues.  Without xbox being able to get into your account, they cannot see if the account had any kind of account suspension.  But you should have gotten a notification about that as soon as you logged into the account.  The other leading cause to this would be that you had another email associated to your account and you have created a duplicate account.

What I would do is focus on gaining access to account so that you can call xbox back so they can look into your account and possibly send to a higher level team for investigation.  They normally have processes that fix most issues that occur with accounts.  You should also be able to see history of your account like purchases and achievements at xbox.com.  When I compared games that you have played and that I have played, it literally just showed you have only played one game.  Xbox doesn't just reset your stuff for not playing it in a while.  They normally only do that if your account was breaking the rules and whatnot.  I would make sure you can get into your account at website, otherwise think about other email addresses you may have used in the past as you might have created a secondary account at some point by mistake

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.