Everyone & their mother...

...will be broadcasting on their Xbox One using Twitch, now that it's available - especially with the recent release of Titanfall.

Are you 1 of them?If so, what Xbox One game(s) are you broadcasting?
Why are you broadcasting?
Where can we find your Xbox One broadcasting channel?
When is your channel live so we view it?

Share with us these details & in return, you can get more viewers from the Xbox Live Forums community. ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I guess you guys are too busy playing Titanfall to really care. ;)

I broadcasted last night... had nobody there.... then I check and like 67K viewers watching TF and like 26K with BF... I am guessing all of the BF players were in the same boat... watching themselves game

lol I think they are GG 2 of my friends are broadcasting now, been watching in envy as to its not out here until Friday :(

I watched 1 of my friends broadcast Ryse: Son of Rome late last night for a few minutes. It was odd because every couple of minutes, I would see a few seconds of footage repeat.

TITANFALL!, killer instinct, bf4, madden 25, project spark for feedback and walkthroughs, ryse son of rome, and more to come. my gamertag is wolfdre2011 and twitch id is wolfdre. thanks guys.

Personally I don't see the appeal of Twitch but to each their own. It's not for me.

Perfectly understandable Unreal.

Thanks for the info, wolfdre2011!

I don't know how to do it but I don't really care. I looked at Twitch a few times and watched people playing PC games I don't care about at all.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I don't even know what Twitch is.  lol.  Obviously, I don't have much of an interest.

Twitched for the first time last night, had a few viewers along the way. It was a really good excuse to finally turn on my Kinect although I didn't have much/know what to say. =)

Streamed Titanfall, may play Dead Rising 3, Zoo Tycoon, & Ghosts later.