Everybody vanishes TDU2

Hello, If someone can help me. What ports do you have to open on your router for TDU2, at the moment this is what i am using.

TDU2 8889-8889 TCP/UDP

TDU2 3478-3478 TCP/UDP

The thing is on xbox live I can watch a HD movie no problem it's just TDU2. Me and my friends go cruising and every 5-10 mins everybody vanishes not cool :(.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Nine! I'm not big on racing games, but I'm pretty sure "vanishing" isn't a big selling point. Can you elaborate on what exactly happens when you are playing this game? Does this only happen when playing with certain people? Does this happen if you just try playing with random folks on LIVE?

Also, regarding port forwarding, please check out this guide (support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live), and if you do enabling port forwarding, please make sure that UPnP is disabled on your router as well. Let me know if that helps, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

what i would do is check you router or modem what ever one you are connected to and turn on UPnP and turn off DMZ UPnP will automatically activate the ports the device needs to use

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.