Every time i complain about xbox damaging my console, i get banned...nice!

So back again...5th time i think now. Anyway, Microsoft load updates on their games, which then wipe your previous dashboard and load the one contained on the disk...whether you want them to or not. This was done to mine and now it refuses to play 3 game titles that used to play before they modified my console... Every time i attempt to post about this on here (you know, because maybe someone can help me fix the problem), i get my post and access removed, and have to log on as someone different and start again...

Now the games are Need For Speed Underground, Driver 3 and Colin McRea 3...all three games worked fine on my (2006) Xbox360 console from the time i purchased it (2007) until October 2011, when a new game wiped my Blades dashboard and loaded NXE...this 'upgrade' stopped 11 titles from playing, and i have had to load several other updates to get 8 of them working again, but the three above remain non playable...

No, i don't use the console 'online', and no, i don't want to play any new games... Can anyone tell me how i get them to play again (yes i know they are NOT on the accepted list, but regardless of this, they did play fine), despite all the people on here who are claiming they didn't...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

This is because you keep posting the the same topic all over the forums.  You don't need to keep doing this, you only need to create one thread.  Also, when you receive responses, you disregard them and are not civil to other users.

We have already stated several times that the Xbox original games you claim to have been able to run on your console, have never been backwards compatible.  There is no way you could have been able to play them before the Halo game updated your console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you had never connected your 360 to LIVE, how did you get the backward compatibly update in the first place?

-

As mentioned the games are not compatible, so you would have had to be extremely lucky for them to have been running in the first place as they were never meant to. In the eyes of many you can't have lost what you were never meant to have in the first place.

-

You also get a choice as if you want to accept an update or not. You only have to take them if you want to play the game disc the update is on, this is your choice and not something you are forced to do.

-

I can understand your frustration as I have a second 360 that still has the old NXE dashboard but I can't get any game or media updates for it since I'd have to take the new Metro dashboard to get them.

Sorry this didn't help.

As Obsessive Power and voteDC mentioned, these titles are not able to run on the Xbox 360 console. Please do not create multiple threads about the same topic. This impedes the flow of information over the forums. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry this didn't help.