Every Doctor Who Is Playable In Lego Dimensions!

Highlights of the Doctor Who expansion for Lego Dimensions include:

• All of the Doctors will be playable in Lego form, even the War Doctor. When your character dies, you'll regenerate as the first Doctor then cycle through the series again.
  • Depending on which Doctor you play as, the interior of your TARDIS will change -- playing as the first Doctor will give you an old-school, black-and-white time machine.
  • A jukebox in the TARDIS will let you choose whichever version of the Doctor Who theme you want.
  • Peter Capaldi (Doctor Who), Jenna Coleman (Clara Oswald), and Michelle Gomez (Missy) will also lend their voices to game.
  • Other playable characters available for purchase as physical Lego Minifigs include a Cyberman, Dalek, and K-9.

More info in link below...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/every-doctor-who-is-playable-in-lego-dimensions-bu/1100-6428732/

Who knew? :P

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Will there be a Lego Nyssa, Teegan and Amy Pond?

If not... no sale.

I've actually had the pleasure of meeting the real Amy Pond, as well as Doctor Who's wife - got their autographs on an amazing custom-drawn piece of Doctor Who art too. I had it framed and gave it to my niece as a gift, who's a massive Whovian. :)