every day occurance with errors on xbox.com???

for the last week or so it seems every day theres a period of time where none of my profile specific pages will load.

all i get is the:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 9/2/2011 9:39:03 PM
code:
s:
id:

req:

my i also notice if i try to view any of my friends profiles via my console, their gamerpic, gamerscore, rep are blank, the and zone say none.

my profile still shows up normal when i view it on my console, but takes a few seconds before it loads.

so whats going on with your system/servers?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

yeh i got that today whilst trying to remove my payment types because i was being hacked and i got that stupid message so i was helples to defend my money...xboxx.com is rubbish

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Happened to me, too. It's fine now. First time I've ever come across this type of error. Post # 2 has me concerned. Might remove my payment info.... just in case.

Sorry this didn't help.

You guys may want to try to take a look at > support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status. They were having some issues earlier with the website which seem to have cleared themselves. So please guys do not start conspiracies and get people riled up. They are not getting "hacked" or anything of that sort, there's no need for that. If your getting errors, try to clear your cookies/cache in your browser and try again, if that doesn't work try another web browser before trying to jump to conclusions.

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks for that link, wasnt aware of that page, this new Xbox.com layout is really horrible.

including the forum links, its like a maze just to find the right topic section.

Sorry this didn't help.