Ever heard of tradeyourgames.co.uk?

I got on the website viz find-games.co.uk. They buy your unwanted games, consoles and blu-rays, a bit like cex. Well they give you a price online like cex do. I put Dark Souls in the search box they offer 47p lol. They dont differenciate between cash and credit, the price you see  is what you get. Well Dark Souls on cex they'll give you £16 cash & £20 exchange.

Anyone used tradeyourgames.co.uk before?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No-one heard of them then

never heard of them

I've never heard of them either!

I had a look on the site but it doesn't seem to load up properly for me ( Could just be my laptop having a moment! ) not saying it's not a legit sight but I personally wouldn't use them unless I could get some feedback from reliable sources.

Some reviews

Looks like they are con artists. 

i wouldn't use them

Think they are from Nigera and you get a free lottery code with every transaction...

oh no onw there is a website jacker?

Juust read a load of reviews and checked their contact info.. no phone number, on ly email address.. even worse they dont even have premises only a PO Box address. plus they say their only site online that you can sell ya blu-rays and games.. Are they blind\? I guess so considering CEX has been around for over 10 years.

Avoid!