ESPN3 Streaming

I am a Time Warner customer. Remember all the bickering going on between TWC and the Disney/ABC/ESPN networks back in December? Well they worked that out and ESPN3.com was added to TWC's service. I was excited because I could finally stream ESPN content through my 360, instead of sitting in front of the PC.

Here we are, almost six months later, and still no ESPN streaming on the 360.

Who is causing the holdup? Is it the networks, TWC, or Microsoft? Are the Bright House customers experiencing this problem also?

Anyways, I wish they'd get on the ball and get this service added? Anyone have any info or approx date?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I want answers too! Its been too long we've been without this app! Cant just everyone get along so we can watch some sports?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I got the run around, i talked to twc and xbox support. TWC told me that they support it, i got to watch it on the pc, then i asked if they had instructions on getting it to work the xbox, they told me to contact xbox support. after bickering for 20 sum minutes, xbox support told me this ;

" Unfortunately, it is an issue between Time Warner and ESPN, and we have no further info about that. ^LB"

So yea i feel ya pain brotha's

Sorry this didn't help.

I want answers as well!  I'm about to drop TWC for AT&T U-verse because of this.  Can't stand TWC dragging their feet on every new channel or feature.  Too much greed!

Sorry this didn't help.

I recently got the run around from TWC and they referred me to FAQ #35 on their own site. It summarily says they don't support ESPN yet. That is all they would say. They won't give me financial credit for services they don't provide either. No solid answer and I do not have a viable option to get the 3500+ games or events I am told I should get

Sorry this didn't help.

@brownsbuckeyes1 I would kill to get TWC over AT&T. I had TWC for 4 years and moved I'm forced into using AT&T now and it's service is nowhere near as good as TWC.

Sorry this didn't help.