E.S.O

Any one else pumped for this? It's a bit concerning that they have yet to announce the beta dates but regardless it will be a day one buy for me. i know a lot of you are upset with monthly fee but if you look at what they added already since its PC launch and what's to come soon it's packed with content. Maybe I'm just craving an MMO but I'm excited

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would love it but cant pay that much.

I'm hoping to get into the beta  to find out if it's going to be worth the investment, sadly as far as RPGs go we really don't have much in the near future other then this, and I really need to get my RPG on

I'm personally really looking forward to this.

I just hope latest rumours are not true that it could be delayed on consoles.

Yea all the RPG been delayed in till 2015.  

I wasn't really hype by ESO and after watching some streaming,it's even worth than i though.Maybe the PvP seems fine....

Not for me.

well if they're still asking over $200 to play it for the first year I'm still not interested...I don't care how much hype they try to build.

That's what your gonna get with any MMO it's worth it if they add content non stop, if it's delayed I may be less intrigued depends on what else is out. June is perfect considering the lack of RPGs it would help sell it

ya i dont care about MMO's repetitive content they pump out...I played STO online...no MMO is worth $200 a year or MORE to me considering I would never just play one game the whole year and thats what it would have to be to get me to pay that much...they're asking way to much..you can see by all the people appalled at what their asking.  

Hence why you pay monthly I will play it untill destiny is released and then probably cut it loose but as I stated if it's delayed it's a whole different story I may not even end up getting it

I've said all along, I'll buy it and play it solidly for the first month as you get the first month free. If I think after that month it's not worth the monthly fee then I'll just move on.

If it's a game where I think "wow" then I won't mind paying the monthly fee until I either have had enough or something else comes along that I want to play more.

I am really looking forward to it though, I need an RPG :)