Errors with Connecting with other players & keeping NAT Open

Recently I've been having issues with Xbox Live. Sometimes I can join one persons party chat & other times I can't connect with them at all without a bridge connection yet they can connect with anyone else except for me. This has happened on multiple occasions & has been happening to me with an increasing amount of people, so recently I decided I to recheck my internet connection to Xbox Live & it said everything was fine but there was an error report. Here's what it says:

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F001

Y :20A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 8015 - 1909

Q: 0015 - 10F1

T: Wired

It goes into more detail about my IP & Subnet Mask, as I'm sure you know for some of you have probably seen this before. I was just wondering if this was the source of my problems & how I can fix it. This is a fairly recent development (like since right before Christmas) so can anyone help me?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi Dimethos!

Before we begin to troubleshoot I would like you to answer a few questions that helps us with your issue. Please read: START HERE! And post back in full detail (the bits that are in bold).

[quote user="Dimethos"]Sometimes I can join one persons party chat & other times I can't connect with them at all without a bridge connection yet they can connect with anyone else except for me.[/quote]Are you connecting your Xbox to your computer to share its Internet connection?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

A sequential power cycle is the first step in clearing connection problems, and the order and timing of the steps is important to success:

1) turn off the Xbox then
2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).
3) unplug power from the modem.
4) Wait at least 5 minutes then replug the modem/gateway power.
5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem/gateway which says ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with no router, then when that light says it's ready, skip to step 7.
6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.
7) Turn on the Xbox.  For more background on Ports, see http://whatismyipaddress.com/port

If the problem persists, please send us the info we need from http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/155724.aspx so we may work on this further.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have done both of these suggestions & neither worked. The error report is still there. No differences to it either

Sorry this didn't help.

please send us all the info we need from http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/155724.aspx so we may work on this further.

Sorry this didn't help.