Error

I've looked up so many ways to try to fix and 80151911 error, I've tried everything. Nothing works, my internet is perfect and it still continues to not work. My Xbox takes up to 10 minutes just loading for me to pick my profile than another 10 minutes to sign in, which after those 10 minutes it just says, "Fail to sign in" anyways. Only had my Xbox for less than a year, I take perfect care of my Xbox and this is still happening and It just does not work no matter what I do. I've been really frustrated because every time I play a game my Xbox freezes and it takes up to and hour and a half before it works and I can play again. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
This page was found on http://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?xr=shellnav and pasted here. If you have any more error codes please visit that page to look it up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error 80151911 occurs when you try to connect to Xbox Live Problem

You see the following error code and message when you try to connect to Xbox Live:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151911

This may mean that there’s a problem with your network setup.

Solution

To troubleshoot the problem, see the Xbox Live connection error solution. (try to solve your problem here)

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There's nothing wrong with my network set up, called Xbox I have to send it in.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.