Error: Xbox LIVE Sign-up is Currently Unavailable

Okay, this is a long error, but I beg that you help. Okay, recently, I was playing Crysis 2 after a long period of inactivity. Some guy sent me an offensive message and I replied defending myself. Well, before he wrote back, I got off. Well, today I tried to get back on. At first, my profile didn't appear on the list. Then, after entering and exiting, it appeared with no avatar and 0G. When I clicked on it, it opened up the list of profiles where mine wasn't listed. If I closed it, then it would sign me in without connecting to Xbox LIVE and there would be no Gamer score/Avatar. I then moved my account to my hardrive (It was previously on a thumb drive that I always leave in the console.) and the same error persisted. I tried recovering my gamertag when I received this error message; " The Xbox LIVE Sign-up is Currently Unavailable."

Okay, there is no way that this is true because I attempted recovering my brothers account and it worked fine. (NOTE: It's not doing this for him)

I was then able to determine that someone had accessed my Windows LIVE without my permission, as for my password was changed. I did some editing and locked whoever it was out of my account (Yay!).

Please, if you have a diagnosis, then I beg that you post it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Are you still unable to recover your Gamertag? If you believe your Live ID has been compromised, please call phone support for assistance securing your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.