Error with Gold membership

When i tried to buy a 3 month gold membership yesterday it didnt work (didnt tell me any errors or anything just kept putting me back to the choosing how many months i want) and i noticed i was missing 3 NOK from my account, so when i added it back it gave me an error that i couldnt connect properly on the xbox. So i went onto xbox.com to try, but when i presses the join xbox live button this error came up: 

Du har visst funnet en feil i systemet.
date: 09.10.2013 04:50:19
code: EEEEEEEE8015000F
s: g0aK/okZOj2d5J1Xjfw/mw==
id: bf5ded86-4c6c-45a5-8129-ef3c63b0b9e9
req: 7e2a7348-f62a-4ff1-ad24-9b52391ee217

(it says "You have found a glitch in the system)

And its taken the money of the account and it says im a freemember on xbox and the website. Also if i try to go into account settings on the xbox it says it cant connect properly to see if im a member or not (even though i have perfect connection)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Taco,

Please read my Clear-Up thread Here about this issue.

This thread also includes a fix for this issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="TacoSimon"]When i tried to buy a 3 month gold membership yesterday it didnt work[/quote]

Unfortunately, there was a problem with the Live service yesterday that affected the purchase of Gold Memberships. So if there was money taken for the purchase of the Membership, but you're still a free silver member, you will need to contact the official support.

From the error message and the currency, I assume you're Norwegian, right?

If so, go to this page here to start getting in contact with the official support.

Click on the tile "Fakturering og medlemskap". That should open a section of topics.

In the "Kontoadministrasjon" category, choose "Annet"

At the bottom of the page, several tiles should appear. Click on "Microsoft-anrop er lukket" if it's available to have Microsoft call you back, or "Begynn chatten på engelsk" if you prefer a text chat.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.