Error Status Report ??

Says my Nat is open and can play online no bother but I have been having trouble with a couple of games as of late so I tried the Test Xbox live Connection and got this error status report

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Try resetting your router. That usually does it for me, when I have connection problems.

OK mate just tried that and now my NAT is set to strict !!

Weird, try resetting it, but wait about 30 secs before turning it back on.

Then test the connection on the Xbox 360 as see if that works.

Yeah I waited a few mins before turning it back on , tried it again my nat is now open again but getting same error report  !!

Anybody?  When im playing Fifa online no probs but if the Mrs is on the laptop then it lags like hell !!

Your banned kidd

i had the same error and i thought it was my router turned out there was a fualt in the phone line </p i would phone up your internet provider and ask them to check the lines

[quote user="Redemption74"]

Your banned kidd

[/quote]Yeah funny how ive being playing no problems kidd

Yeah Hawk there was a problem got it sorted so I dont know how an old thread was brought up

[quote user="deezee76"]

[quote user="Redemption74"]

Your banned kidd

[/quote]Yeah funny how ive being playing no problems kidd

Yeah Hawk there was a problem got it sorted so I dont know how an old thread was brought up

[/quote]

I know you said you got it sorted now mate but your not with BT by any chance are you? I ask because I've had a few issues lately and after speaking to them they told me that they have been doing alot of work/upgrades all over the place and people might get some issues at the moment.

Im with BT for line rental and they said there was a noise on the line but it wasnt affecting it , turned out I was having a **** internet connection with Virgin but whatever they did on there end got my speeds back up again

Sorry that doesnt help you out but hopefully you get it sorted as I know how much of a pain in the @@@ it can be