Error Status Report

First of all,I looked up several pages in the forums before making this post,but i didn't find any similar so i hope i didn't just miss it.

After running a "Xbox live test" i didn't get any major problem but after checking the "details" i get this

Error Status Report

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20A8-4840

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

The main reason i am posting this is because i am struggling playing Halo: Reach online,I am getting a constant "Upstream Bandwidth : WARNING" which prevents me from playing any Firefight matchmaking (Gets stuck in the looking for players page) and recently i'm struggling in other game types as well. Normally i would firstly call my ISP but the thing is that i used to be at least "Average" in the Bandwidth section but with no reason at all that changed. My Other statuses are Green (Both NAT and Packets Loss Rate)

So here i am,in need of help. Here's a few Things i believe i should mention to help you help me.

- I have an Xbox 360 Elite Version (updated,Problem existed before that)

- I am Connected through an Ethernet Cable.

- I have a 24 Mpbs Download / 1 Mpbs Upload internet connection.

- I have a "Speedtouch 585 Router".

I have Changed most of my Router's Settings,I have run "internet speed tests" considering Bandwidth,ping or anything else with positive results,I have removed ANY devices using up any potential internet speed,i have even changed routers in case the router was faulty.

So here i am,waiting for some useful tips.Any advice is welcome,i will provide any additional information requested .

P.S I have read about many other people having this issue and found out that others with almost half the internet speed i own have at least average bandwidth status. So i do have a hope that somehow solving this Status Error Report might actually solve my Halo Problem as well.

Regards

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Who is your ISP?  do have "cable" Internet or DSL?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's Forthnet SA ,in Greece. If that helps. It's a DSL connection,should have mentioned that,sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.

Apologies for Bumping this post but i could really need assistance on this matter...

Sorry this didn't help.

My guess is that, because you're on a DLS connection, you're experiencing issues at peak hours. When the disconnections occur, please run a speedtest ASAP, and then post those results (if you're still having issues).

Sorry this didn't help.

Look to see if you have any "Micro" filters on your DSL modem line.

Also, is the 585 router the only device on your Internet Connect, or do you have a separate modem?

Sorry this didn't help.

To Mister Fitzer - No that is definitely not the problem because unless 24/7 is considered peak hours :-) and i have ran plenty of speedtests,all giving similar results to the speedtests i had ran when my upload bandwidth was green. Plus my net speed on my pc works as intended.

To de menace - I'm not completely sure about what you mean by "micro" filters on my DSL modem line but i have no filters between the modem and the DSL line at all. Dunno if mean some "software" filters tho,which i also doubt i have. And yes,the 585 is the only one connected to the internet,even though i have tried one more modem but didn't get any positive results.

P.S Recently,my Upload bandwidth turned yellow (Average) with no reason at all ( i gave up eventually) but i still have problems signing up for multiplayer matchmaking.  I have tried about 10 times queuing but i only got 1(!!!) Teammate to play with in only one game. And sad thing is that he quit instantly so i couldn't tell if the game was laggy on mine or his side or w/e.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you run any ping tests to see if your getting any pack loss?  I would try port forwarding your console or setting it into the DMZ of your router to see if this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.