ERROR STATUS CODE: 397F - 3F4B - 1600 - 0700 - C000 - 000E

Everytime i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet it gives me this error when trying to download the dashbord update can any one qualified help me out here!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

I have a usb and i have downloaded the newest dashbord update on pc and i have tryied installing the newest update but i still get the same error status code?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am running a xbox elite and it has no hard drive so therefore my only storage is my usb stick 8gb to. But it should not make a difference can someone help?

Sorry this didn't help.

can someone please help with this nasty error code?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hiya Shadow. Sorry to hear about that nasty error code! Lets get that fixed for ya.

Alright, so to start, I would check out this Troubleshoot console software update problems article, and run through all the possible solutions if you can.

Let us know how it goes, or if you need any more help. Cheers! 

Sorry this didn't help.

Do you get the error :397F - 3F4B - 1600 - 0700 - C000 - 000E

Did your disc tray fly out when your girlfirend threw your xbox off a 5 story building destroying your 360's disc tray?

Well I GOT A BAG OF CANDY FOR YOU!

How to do a license transfer for another councel if you are no longer going to need your current account!

This is for commercal purposes only: I have a old slim without a disc tray that needed a couple of cool games

transfered legally. Do not attempt this if you have a warrenty or online follow the coc and respect it's authoratay!

Keep your own content and do not distribute with money or sell any other users work. Ill say it again do not sell or distribute with money

other people's work and use this tip for your own sake for your own benifit's. This is for your own use.

Step 1. Say you have 2 xbox's like me! You want to play good games you bought on live with your hard earned money from

microsoft to your home. Ok so you sit down and your thinking ok well this is going to be good ill just play halo reach (paid for on my

other xbox that has no disc tray) ...... It's not that simple you can't just go off in the middle of no where and transfer content to a 360 that

has absolutly no idea where it came from without a xbox license transfer.... so

Step 2. I have no disc tray and every time i try to hook up my old 360 to the internet to do a legal license transfer when im updateing it

it gives me a fat error and will not update. Everybody know's that if you don't have a disc tray you should still be able to play legit

games and follow the coc. What i did was open my new xbox and borrow the disc tray from it and put it in my old slim

thus allowing me to update it from live and yes you do need a disc tray to complete acurate appropriate updates. But...........

Step 3. I'f you still think its all good well it's not... Even though you updated your xbox 360 you will need to take your profile

and move it onto a xbox 360 flash drive and put it into your old slim and then perform a license transfer to your xbox that

needs to be able to understand that you yourself bought a good arcade game like minecraft and want to be able to play it offline.

If you don't license transfer it will not play online. By doing this you are not voiding any term on the coc because you are at fault with

your own personel info and just note its a pain to license transfer because every time you license transfer there is always a 4 month

waiting period.

Step 4. So.... A xbox will not take updates from a online service no longer without confirming that it has its suited disc tray software.

There is a 4 month license transfer waiting line!

And a little tip it is possable to copy your profile on 2 xbox's through a usb and a transfer cable allowing you to benifit on your old

xbox not makeing you switch profile's between every time. But deerly note that this is also for commercial porpses and your

own benifit. It is not againsed the code of conduct illigaly, to duplicate a online profile and use it on your other xbox so you may

play between the offline and online benifit. They also provided a nice patch so any online user may not use a duplicate profile

for the same xbox your just splitting up the differense (YOURSELF) i also recomend that you don't let people use your duplicate

to create any adventure with it. If it's offline it's fine if its voiding any term on live it's wrong so take it from me and have a nice day

and hopefully this will help other people in the future understand how hard you work for those microsoft points. Love shadow

And ps: I am not responsable for you opening or voiding or doing any other sort of distributeing or wrong thought's im just

calling it like i see it and this has made me happy to know that i will not get banned for improveing my other legit xbox by not

voiding the coc just the warrenty :).

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you mister ohnaka :)

Sorry this didn't help.

This was from a new slim and to my old slim that my girlfriend dumped on a street and i didn't want to bury a 360 just because it didn't have a poor disc tray so im makeing the best of it without disc's and a whole lot of minecraft! Time to make a samich!

Sorry this didn't help.

I should be paid for writeing this because in the future hopefully this will help consumer's save more money and play more live legit and think differently about getting banned for no reason ;) (sarcasm) before you retrieve information that you paid for. Thank's to shadows critical thinking on how to save a xbox's life with the disc tray of another. mister ohnaka you inspired this especially with this nasty error code!

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having this same error, and... Honestly I don't see a solution to the problem. Is the problem having to do with the DVD drive? My DVD drive works fine, but I still cant update via internet, or USB.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yo Voordal. If you could go ahead and create a new thread, detailing your troubles a bit more, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.