Error Status: 3F4A - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2751 and Live Connection Error

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Ireland
Modem brand & model number: Dell Dimension c521
Router brand & model number: Motorola (0x2f)
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Wired
Things you have tried: Restarting Modem and Router, tried different ports, different cables, tested xbox live network connection many times.
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? No
Any Error Codes you encounter: 3F4A - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2751 and can't connect to xbox live
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Eircom
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:0000 - 000B
X:0000 - F001
Y:20A8 - 4840
Z: 8015 - 1007
ID:0006 - 0000
L: 0015 - 10F1
Q:0015 - 10F1
T:WIRED
D:
S:
C:

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

i keep getting the same error code 3F4A-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 i try to connect to live it says i must update do i want to update yes i hit yes starts update then stops immediately and says update failure test connection to live status code 3F4A-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 when i test connection it restarts this loop........my brothers 360 connects perfectly fine so does our ps3 our wii and our xbox one my 360 is the only thing that will not connect we have a belkin_N_wireless_BF7CA5 our internet provider i believe is bell i couldnt even download my profile to the xbox i had to use a usb to get it off my bros......oh another thing my xbox is fully updated i know this because i came to support got th update files on not just a disk but a usb as well and tried both and both times it said my system was already up to date help on this subject would be apreciated

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ive also tried wired and wireless connection ive tried straight from the modem and bypassing the modem ive used an ethernet splitter everything ive done all the things support says to do my xbox was restored to factory default for all network settings and still no luck

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.