error pay metod

Приветствую.

Да сколько можно уже. 4 кредитные карты пробовал (2 сберанка, Мастеркард кукурузы), замораживают 30 рублей и все. Все карты рабочие, оплачиваю, снимаю с них без проблем.

Уже завел с рекомендуемых виртуальную MasterCard prepaid -- один черт, везде одна и та-же проблема:

Не удается авторизовать метод оплаты. Убедитесь, что предоставлены правильные данные, или используйте другой метод оплаты. Если вы продолжаете получать это сообщение, обратитесь в свое финансовое учреждение.

После покупки приставки связался с саппортом, (пытался купить месяц голд статуса, столкнулся с ошибкой что выше), активировали мне этот месяц, сейчас так понимаю, нужно его опталить, так, как карту введенную удалить не получается, при попытке удалить ее, пишет "Существует сумма, неоплаченная с помощью этого средства оплаты. Повторите попытку позднее"

Купил 800 МС баллов, думал ими как то погасить...

Что-то очень не хочется получить забаненную приставку,..

ПейПал недоступен для нашего региона... Что делать, подскажите?

Translation:

Welcome.

So how much can you already. 4 credit cards have tried (sberanka 2, MasterCard corn), frozen 30 rubles and all. All cards workers, pay, withdraw from them with no problems. Already started with the recommended Virtual MasterCard prepaid is one hell, everywhere one and the same problem: Unable to authorize payment method. Make sure that the correct data, or use another method of payment. If you continue to receive this message, contact your financial institution.

After buying the consoles have contacted support, (trying to buy month gold status, encountered a bug that above), activated this month, now I understand it, you need it to optalit′, so as to delete the entered card does not work, when I try to uninstall it, wrote "there is no amount outstanding using this means of payment. Please try again later " Bought 800 MS points, thought of as the repay. Something you don't want to get the zabanennuû receiver. PayPal is not available in our region. What should I do, tell me?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey there Cooliver! I understand you are having trouble with your payment methods and not being able to purchase right now, is that correct? To start out can you please log in to https://commerce.microsoft.com and make sure that all the information under your Profile is correct (name, address, region, etc.). Also make sure that the information on your payment methods matches this information as well.

If all that is correct, can you let us know exactly what content you are unable to purchase. Is it just certain types or is it everything? Let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It may be an error due to the fact that the region is not chosen right? ...

I have set Country / Region: United Kingdom

You can change the region on Russia?

Tnx!

Sorry this didn't help.

my friend is also having this problem and all his details are correct, does not work through xbox and does not work online, microsoft seem to be going down hill these days when i first got an xbox they used to do everything to make sure they was the best

Sorry this didn't help.

Checked everything, all right.

Payment did not go away. I'm trying to buy a Gold status for a month.

The trouble is, that hangs unpaid debts, and I'm afraid at maturity will get banned consoles.

If you attempt to pay, $ 1 is blocked.

Payment does not pass.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!  I'm guessing that the region will indeed be the issue.  Please migrate your account to the region you are located in physically and we'll see if that helps. :)

Here are the steps: Region Change Xbox | Consequences of Changing Xbox Region  

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi )

No, i have the error transfer ... ((

"Unable to complete the move right now. Support page, view the page changes in the region to ensure that all the conditions and try again later."

Sorry this didn't help.

iMikeY Boii UK, perhaps your friend could have an unresolved billing issue? Suggest he call Billing (Option 1) at the appropriate Xbox suport number (click link below for list).

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello again.

support.xbox.com/.../remove-xbox-live-payment-option

Can not remove a payment method?

"If you do not want to add another payment method, please contact customer support to help you remove the payment method. Prepare your gamertag or account name Microsoft."

So I can not add a payment method.

Checked everything 10 times. I enter the data correctly, but the problem has not gone.

Already 10 amounts to $ 1 frozen)

Please delete my credit card, I'll try to add it again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Cool. As Vibroplex said, you will want to contact billing support on this one. Follow the Contact Us link to do so. Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.