Error installing any apps. And everything else.

I'll start with some history of my console, because I have to voice my frustration ANYWHERE before I take it out on the console itself. My frustration with my Xbox One is just about hitting the ceiling. I bought a Day One console, and have already sent in my Xbox One in for repairs TWICE and now I will have to send it in for the THIRD TIME! First, one day the Kinect randomly just stopped being recognized by the system, and said it was disconnected. Sent in the Kinect, received a replacement and everything worked fine. Then about 2 weeks later, my Xbox One randomly just stopped being able to read games. Sent in the console and paid for expedited shipping. I got my system back about 3 weeks later, shipped GROUND, when paid an extra $12 (on top of $15 for shipping material) for overnight. Also noticed upon return, my Xbox One console had many new surface scratches all over, presumably by either the shipping packaging they supplied or their technicians. Either way, everything worked fine again, I even let the shipping mishap go without a fight. That lasted about a month. Now I'm having the exact same exact problem again, with the Xbox not able to read games!!! I haven't sent it in yet, as I when I last tried, I am met with an error on the Xbox site trying to get it to recognize the system I already have registered. 

So while my Xbox One cannot read games, I figure it's a good time to start a new Netflix account so I can watch movies on it. When I try to install the app, I am (of course) met with another error message. It tells me it cannot install the app and tells me to look up error code "0x87de2720" on xbox.com/errorhelp. And guess what happens then? You guessed it, another error. It says that error code is not recognized. This is just absolutely ridiculous at this point. I don't know whether to send my Xbox One back or just throw it off my balcony. 

But anyway, if anyone could help me to fix or bypass this error code, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

While I'm at it, I'll also add that I occasionally have to hard restart the system because it starts to freeze randomly while watching TV.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Anybody?????

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, sorry to hear your having so many issues.  Lemme see if I can help clear up this one.

The 87DEXXXX error list is a networking error.  Now this can be a myriad of issues but typically tend to be errors processing information from the internet.

Go into your Settings Menu and then select Network.  Run the Detailed Network Statistic test and see what kind of numbers you're getting and see if they stack up to what you're ISP is supposed to be providing, i.e. what you're paying for.  Also if your're using a wireless connection, then try running a direct connection with an ethernet cable and see if that helps.  Also try the basic hard reset, hold the power sensor for 10 secs, let the system sit for 10 secs, then power it back on.  

Hopefully some of this will help.  If it doesn't I'd try and contact someone in their networking department at support.  When you get someone on the line, if they don't introduce themselves as connectivity, then ask to be transferred to them.

Good luck, hang in there.  :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Try putting your internet connection to your xbone in Dmz mode.

this opens your Nat type helps with lagging.

waiting on fibre myself at moment

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a 0x80073cf2 code for the "Watch_Dogs season pass". I went online and I got intercepted by a person who wants me to pay $140.00 to clean hacks for protection I already had through McAfee. Who are not honoring my subscription. I reset my laptop and it is doing well and they can't shut down my firewall prematurely and charge me for service I paid for. I got suspicious when I Told this agent that I would take my computer to Micrsoft and he protested. The season pass won't install. I do know that xbox is working to fix it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Great news! Watch_Dogs season pass is successfully installed And I did not have to pay $140.00 to have my computer cleaned. Looks like some of you guys are gonna get HACKED UP ONLINE! Peace.

Sorry this didn't help.

Attention All XBOX LIVE! Be advised that if you get intercepted while you are trying to solve any error issue on LIVE. And they tell you that you need $140.00 to correct an issue with a ubisoft app for watch_Dogs for your computer or phone app. Do not do it. Reset your system and re enter your files because someone is out to get you for some loot when stuff is suppose to be free. Peace

Sorry this didn't help.