error en el juego

al conectarme por primera vez a xbox live, me envio una actualizacion de sistema, se actualiza y al tratar de conectarse envia un error que dice:

error en el juego, no se puede actualizar el juego vuelve a descargarlo.

me puede alguien decir como soluciono este error.

gracias!!!

[Translation: to connect for the first time to xbox live, I send a system update, is updated and when trying to connect sends an error that says: error in the game, will not be updated the game again to download it. someone can tell me how I fix this error. Thank you!!!]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

puedes seguir tratando, a veces fallan los servidores y no se descarga bien la actualizacion, ya tienes el nuevo dash??? quiero preguntarte esto para saber si es error por actualizacion de dash o por algun juego

[Translation: You can continue to fail sometimes servers and does not download the update well, you already have the new dash? I would like to ask you this to know if it is error by update of dash or any game] 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Bogeyed! Can you also let us know what games you're experiencing this with? Is it multiple games or just one title? You may want to try the following steps to delete the game update and re-download it:

1. Move any and all game files to a USB configured for use with Xbox 360.

2. Delete the game.

3. Clear the console cache.

4. Re-download the game from download history.

Let us know if these steps help!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.