Error Code:807b01f4

Hello !
It would be a problem that I have an X -Box 360 E-type machine 2 days ago .
Everything went well it has been updated as well , also became a successful profile .
Well , that would be the problem that every time I go to my membership all the time , this error code to throw out !
I'm trying to configure the router and everything , according to everything I described. 
Ports are enabled, firewall off, " I pull the power supply, 5 minutes from the modem to the router " thing we've had .
The firmware is updated alredy . The other solutions I did , I had to console when the cache is deleted ! Nothing has changed ! 
I even know that you need to watch the live service is running, I checked, it works!
But the interesting thing is that when I run the XBox Live test then everything is fine and everything is flawless. This must lead time or what?
And while I forget, I can only do you play, but the multiplayer of course I can not. 
Alone are thought to block the account , but if you do not understand why locked never done anything on it. 
Oh and yes, this profile is activated on a 13 -month gold , so the new creation out of the question , I think that you will understand . 
What can I do ? Format the console and do it all over again , or is this not a solution ? 
Thank you in advance for your help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to: