Error code woes

Add my name to those who are not real happy to have invested $110 for Call of Duty Map Pack. I first added the points to my account only to learn that my son (the one who plays CoD) can't access. I have since not been able to buy more points. I bought 3- 1600 point cards ($20 each), uploaded the points, but now cannot transfer them over. I wish first that non-players had a clue when a dowload would only be accessible to one user, and second wish there was a message center on XBox Live to give us a head's up. Too much of my Sunday has been spent on this.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try calling xbox support and explain the situation. They might be able to transfer the points over to your sons account.

Click the support menu on this website then click 'contact us'

There should be an option to get them to call you back.

Failing that as long as you buy the map packs on the same console your son uses he should still be able to use them

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You bought the Map Pack so, whichever console you're on, you will have a license for them.  So, go to your son's xbox, sign in as you, then turn on License Transfer and redownload the map pack plus any other content you wish him to use. It will re-earmark them as belonging to that particular Xbox so as long as he's on it, he can use them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.