Error Code 831188FB

Hey all, so I'm in a bit of a rough spot here.  A few days ago I changed the e-mail on this account from [Mod Removed] to [Mod Removed], the main reason being because it was asking for my password and I had not used it in a long time due to its tendency to become hacked since my World of Warcraft playing days.  So, I reset the password of the account, made a new one, and transferred my gamertag (Reaver Beaver) over onto the Kyle.Densmore account.  It had a temporary block on it, but I skipped over it and got it ready for my transfer.  Now, I go to log onto Xbox Live, and I get this error code.  I go to add extra protection, as well as remove the one now-defunct E-mail that was used as an alternate address, but it is telling me that the changes I made can't go through for another month, and I'm currently locked out of my account when it comes to playing Xbox Live, which is incredibly annoying for me due to my status as a University student with an Xbox in residence and one at home, leaving me with only part of my downloaded library.  Can someone give me some help so I can enjoy the games I bought?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This is an Accounts problem, not a Networking problem. If the suggestions at this web page do not solve the problem

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-831188fb

please consult the experts in account issues in Forum 03, forums.xbox.com/.../12.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.