Error Code 8015D003

I tried signing into my Xbox profile and it came up with this error code message. I have updated all my security info on my account and my password twice. Also, on my windows phone and windows 8 pc it had some trouble a few days ago signing in. But I was able to sign in after trying a few different things with both systems. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Also, I do have a child account and am part of a family pack. I thought the family packs were supposed to end back in August but it still says I am a part of one at the top of Xbox.com . Could this be the problem why I can't sign in?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Update:

I decided to try and enable two-step verification to see if that would somehow fix my problem. I put in the new app password that I was given and it worked as if nothing happened. Signed in the same way on my Windows phone without any problems. To anybody else who is experiencing this, you should try it because it could fix all your problems like me!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Awesome job Spy!

Well done getting that figured out! And thanks for posting back so that others could benefit from it as well. =)

Let us know if you encounter any other issues! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.