Error code 8015D002

Hello

First of all: I only speak a little bit english. I'm really sorry for that. I hope you can understand my problem, which is, that I cannot connect to xbox-live. I have this problem since a while but now it is really a big problem that I have to solve anyhow because if I cannot solve it, I wont be able to play xbox-live anymore  :(  I am really in despair.

I am using the xbox of my ex-boyfriend. We separated 5,5 years ago. He left me the xbox. Since then I play with this console. The problem I have since then is: I dont know the password he had set. I didnt need it for a long time. So when I needed it, to make a account for xbox.com I phoned him (about 2 years ago). Problem: he doesnt know the password anymore and the e-mailadress he used is expired and he doesnt know the answer for the saftey question .... we tried all he could imagen to have taken/written those days.... We have no chance to recover.

So I really dont know how I can proof, that I am sitting in front of my xbox and want to get connected.... The account with whom I am writing now is only made to get in contact with you.

Can you understand what my problem is? I hope you can tell me what to do.

Kind regards, igy

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

Greetings igy!

I would recommend that you create your own Microsoft account and Xbox LIVE account (swiss igy sounds cool). You should be aware of that it is against the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct to "lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise provide access to your account." And, "Do not access or attempt to access accounts that you do not own."

Once again, swiss igy sounds like a cool name. :) 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi taidara

Thank you very mcuh for your quick response! I will try that and buy a new account. I hope this helps (because it costs about 90 USD / CHF). I'll tell you if it worked.

For beeing clear: I payed the xbox and the account but in the beginning (before I started to play guitar hero) it was my boyfriend who used it and we were in a concubinate. We shared everything together - we lived to gether! So I didnt have the intention to do something against the law. I am a very honest person and Im no cheater. When we separated - we shared our posessions (I got the xbox and he our bed ...) :-)

Yes I like swiss igy too - its the abreviation of my current account. I hope its not assigned yet.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.