Error Code: 80151011 - Signing into Xbox Live

Recently I have had issues signing into xbox live.  I turn my xbox on and it just says " LostLemon signed in " I hit connect to xbox live, and I have to type in my email address and password.  Afer doing so it says Ive signed in and does the thing where it says how ever many friends I have online.  But after that pops up and goes away the little loading circle is still loading, then it shows up with the error message posted above, or it says I have the wrong email / password combination ( if that's true why would it say I signed in and showed how many friends I have online, also I changed my password to try and fix that )

I have read other stuff addressing this issue and Ive tried all the things it says to do in those threads but nothing is working, also I signed into another account I have and it worked no problem ( WTF Microsoft? )

Can someone help me out?
If not im going to GameStop and selling my xbox and buying a damn PS3 because im sick of Xbox, I might not even sell it wrather just go smash it on the ground, and save someone else the trouble of owning this god forsaken machine

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Same issue. I've tried all the tips for this error code and it won't allow me to download my account either.  I completely understand your frustration.  Mine stopped working 2 days ago.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's annoying that I have to delete my profile for a the current solution only for another issue to show up to slap me.  

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="LostLemon"]

I have read other stuff addressing this issue and Ive tried all the things it says to do in those threads but nothing is working, also I signed into another account I have and it worked no problem ( WTF Microsoft? )

[/quote]

What have you read and what have you tried?  The steps I'm going to post below have fixed the 80151011 error code for most users.   Everybody above my post, please make your own threads explaining what issues you are having as well as what you have done to try to fix it.

-

Delete your profile, clear your cache 3 times, I know it may sound silly but please do it 3 times, and then download your profile.

-

Delete Profile Safely:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select Delete Profile Only.

-

Clear System Cache , don't forget to do it 3 times!:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y

Select Clear Cache, and press Yes.

Download Profile:

Push the middle button on your xbox 360 controller.

Select Download Profile.

-

Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile

Sorry this didn't help.

how do you do it 3 times if when you do it once it's gone?  I've seen several people write to do it 3 times.  I do it once and it's gone.  so when I go back to do it again there is nothing to select.  wow this is amazingly stupid

Sorry this didn't help.

Verachi - Thanks, I've tried everything but this actually worked perfect!

Sorry this didn't help.