Error Code 8007274D

I recently have been [Mod Removed] over by Xbox Live and am getting quite fed up with it.

I have never had problems dealing with Xbox Live but with the soon to be released Xbox One, Xbox Live is finding ways to [Mod Removed] me over.

First, I received an error code that wouldn't even let me download my xbox profile onto my xbox.

Now, I am receiving xbox code "8007274D."

What the [Mod] is up with Xbox live and why the [Mod] does it keep hapening to me?

I have cleared my cache so many times that I should get paid to do so.

I have re-downloaded my profile so many times that it is[Mod] disturbing.

For [Mod] sake, I was watching Netflix earlier today and had no problems.

But 6 hours later, my Xbox cannot connect to the internet and I am stuck here, wondering why Xbox Live is so screwed up.

I am getting so sick of this that the Play Station 4 seems like the best solution.

At least with them, they will not continually ask me to sign in with my Account and Password, something that I have already clicked on my Xbox 360 to "Always remember my Xbox Username and Password."

But no, I for some reason am being asked to sign in with my username (email) and password after I give Xbox Live my 4 [Mod] digit password that I set up so that I wouldn't have to go through this [Mod] step.

If someone could help me I would be greatly appreciate.

If not, I will gladly stop paying $50 to play on xbox live and just go over to Sony and their Play Station.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

G'day Tanner. While I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a rough experience, please refrain from using such excessive profanity on the forums as it can result in further action.

That particular error code is typically related to a connection error, and not your profile. Your profile will require your email and password each time you download it, but as long as it's saved on the console it should remember that information.

Regarding the connection, if you're a Comcast/Xfinity user then we did have some known connectivity issues yesterday that could cause you to see error codes. Those have been resolved now. However if that doesn't apply to your situation, let's keep going.

Please run a connection test in your Network Settings and collect the info requested in our "Start here!" thread. That will help us pinpoint the issue and get you onto a more stable connection. Hit us back with the info and we'll go from there!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.