Error Code 80070525 and random disconnects from Live.

I've been having random disconnects from Xbox Live for over a month now. I read today that deleting your profile and re-downloading it can fix the issue.

I deleted just the profile today, not the items and saves.  However, when I try to download my profile I now get error code 80070525 and statement Live Profiles can't be downloaded right now.

Literally right before I deleted my profile I was online and I had no issues connecting to Live.

Question Info

Last updated October 30, 2018 Views 218 Applies to:

Hey there Aeolian Jean, sorry to hear about your issue, can you run a connection test for us and tell us what happens?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Okay, profile just finished downloading.  I guess 3rd time was the charm.  Still waiting to see if my connection drops out again.

This is the connection test I got before redownloading my profile.

W: 0000-000B

X:  0000-F001

Y:  20A8-4840

Z:  0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L:  0015-10F0

Q:  8015-100C

T: WIRED

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear you managed to get your profile again! If your connection drops again, I would suggest giving your modem and router a power cycle, which means unplugging them for a few seconds and re-establishing the connection. If that doesn't get the problem fixed, I would say to check if you have a moderate or strict NAT. If so, and connected via router, try connecting directly into the modem. If you still don't have an open NAT, I would follow this sticky which has helped myself for such things: forums.xbox.com/.../157383.aspx Keep us updated on any issues!

Sorry this didn't help.

All the ports on my router are forwarded and I still get disconnected roughly within 5 mins of logging into the service..

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Aeolian! To start can you take a look at this sticky and post your responses to all of the questions in bold at the bottom of the page: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx Be sure to run the connection test directly after you encounter a disconnection. This will enable us to get started with the troubleshooting process.

Just to get the most accurate read on your situation possible, do the connections occur when you are doing anything specific such as playing a game or using an app? Or, does it happen no matter what you are doing?

Thanks! Standing by for your response. :)

Sorry this didn't help.