ERROR CODE: 800704DC

I was just on my xbox profile yesterday without any issues. I get home today to sign in and it wont connect me to xbox live. I went to network settings to see if everything was working and it was. Everything was up and running. So I tried signing in again and it still didnt work. I unplugged everything and reset the modem. That also didnt work. So I then tried to delete my profile and redownload it. Now it says that sorry, xbox live profiles cannot be downloaded right now. Try again later. I dont know what else to do. Please help me!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there VirgateMoss3553 - sorry to hear about your experience! Just to confirm, it was this exact profile you are attempting to sign into on your console, correct? Do you have another profile that you can test with, to see if you can sign in?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah, I can sign in on my other profile, but I like playing on this one better ans it wont let me re download it. Something wrong with the servers? Oh and this is VirgateMoss3553 this my other profile I was talking about.

Sorry this didn't help.

What the heck!  OK, can you download other profiles?  Like if you make a dummy account using passport.live.com does that work?  If it DOES work, then let's try signing in to accounts.live.com and changing the password and see if the account you want will behave that way.

Sorry this didn't help.