error code 800704DC

I have been a member for 3 years and never had a problem till now.  I recently stop my account for a month because I was low on money.  I am now trying purchase it again and am getting this error message trying to download my account again.  Some one please help with this situation.  I am getting very frustrated with this

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello Mr! Sorry to hear your having trouble downloading your profile.

One thing you can do to fix login error is to simply login to your account at live.com and see if you get any errors. If not, try downloading your profile onto your console again.

If that doesn't work, try resetting your WLID password by using the same link as above.

Let us know how that goes, or if you need any more help. Thanks! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tired all of that and still no success.  Was on the phone with support for almost two hours and he couldn't do anything to help me.  The last thing he did was tell me to go to login.live.com and select that I forgot my password, even though I knew it.  He said I would get an email in 24 hours which I did to recover my account.  After i got the email and followed the instructions to recover my account I still cannot download it on my xbox. He told me if that didn't work to call back and tell them I need to speak with someone with more accessibility to the system because a regular tech support couldn't help me with the problem.   I tried calling to do so but no one seems to know how to get me to someone higher than them to solve the problem and thats what I need.  Its going on a week now and still no help

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.