Error code 800704 DC is still not fixed

My profile has recently become corrupted and I followed people's suggestions by deleting and recovering my profile but everytime I do it the following message appears.

Xbox live profiles can not be recovered at the time.Please try again later

Error code:800704 DC

I have tried again later numerous times but I can not find a solution.I have also read other peoples' solutions and they said that the problem has been fixed,but it is still not fixed for me I have had this problem 3 times already and it sometimes gets fixed over time,but I am tired of waiting and would like a quicker solution to this problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello

I understand you are having some issues downloading your profile at this time. One thing that can sometimes help with log in or download errors is to simply log in at https://login.live.com and see if any errors pop up there. If not, try downloading on the console again and see if you get the same issue.

If that doesn't work, try resetting your WLID password on the same link above and then try again. Let us know how that goes and we'll be happy to help further if needed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.