Error Code 69-COOD11E7

Just trying to watch a legally downloaded video on my XBox but no joy even after downloading the optional media up grade keep getting error code 69-COOD11E7 help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

what cood xbox live

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings,

I presume that you burned this video on a DVD and are having this error : "Can't play this content because it may not be supported. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status code: 69-C00D11E7".

Ok.

As far as I know, if the video is from itunes, it has a DRM protection. Then you first you need remove the drm before you burn them to dvd.

This is the guide to burn DRM protected iTunes videos/movies/TV shows to DVD playable on home DVD player.

www.dvdtoitunes.net/itunes-to-dvd.html

Also, It's possible the file type is not supported in it's entirety. You can view this FAQ which details exact codecs that are supported here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945416

If you still have a problem, please provide us more informations and I will do the best I can to help you solve it out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Whether a video is legal or not isn't the issue but rather that not all media formats are supported by the xbox. If you have a video you'd like to play (legally downloaded of course) all you can do is try it and if it plays great if not you'll need to do some video converting research and teach yourself how to convert video files.  You can search the web for a program called G-spot  (yea I know weird name) which will tell you all the codecs in your file, video and audio and go from there. There are some really easy one step programs out there that work great for converting.

Sorry this didn't help.