Error code 3F4B - 0000 - D080 - 0200.- 8007 - 2AF9

I try to download the new update for black ops 2, but it gives me an error code and tells me about my connection. I've talked to the Xbox support team but nothing happened. Recently I've bought Microsoft points and spent them on this game, so it is pretty annoying when you can't play it. I've tried clearing cache, I've tried the combination of button clicking to re-update my Xbox 360 system but nothing has worked. I was going to try with a USB but by then I had read around the forums and people said it didn't work. As I said, this is really infuriating so could SOMEONE help me out?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 38 Applies to:

There's been some talk of this around the latest Black Ops II update. Some users have had success by going into their storage device, deleting any corrupted or interrupted files (identified by the yellow exclamation marks), deleting the latest Black Ops II update, and then attempting the update again.

I only offer this as a possible suggestion since you've gone the route of clearing your cache first. Let us know if this doesn't work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Right, thanks for the idea. I will attempt it. How do I go about it... System and then storage?

Sorry this didn't help.

Correct... sorry I didn't see your post until now, didn't mean to leave you hanging. Settings > System > Storage via the dashboard. Select your storage device and then scroll through looking for the yellow exclamation marks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Right I tried that then rebooted and it worked! Thanks foR all the help man, 5 stars :D

Sorry this didn't help.