error code 351f 0000 0080 0300 8007 2741

ok its been a week now and i still cant connect to my xbox live?

i keep receiving this error code but there is no details of this code anywhere on the xbox site

please can someone help me and explain what this code means

is there anyone else getting this code or cant update there xbox?

plus xbox live membership has been taking from my paypal account this morning and I'm not evening using it

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm getting the same thing man. I would tell you to try out burning the update onto a CD or USB and then installing it manually. Though I doubt it will work because it hasn't for anyone else I know of ... but it's still worth a shot.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeah im still getting the same thing and it seems no one is any closer to understanding it yet my error code is the same, 351f-0000-0080-0300-8007-2741

Sorry this didn't help.

I also have this problem. Same exact error code. A response from the support team would be appreciated.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi I have exactly the same problem tan connects to xbox live updates and pulls at the end of this error pops up help [mod removed]

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah i've got the same problem. I've just bought forza 4 and wanted to download all the extra cars and use the kinect to see how the steering was. It told me i had to download an update. I press ok, halfway through it stops and gives me the same error code. I then did test connection. It seemed to be working and the x box live bar was half full then the update message comes up before the test is finished. If i ignore that it cancels the test and if i say yes it does the same thing (downloads halfway, crashes). There is nothing i can do to avoid this and it's getting me reall wound up. I've called x box. Got no answer. Surely if they have an error code for it they have someone there who can sort it out.

Sorry this didn't help.

How is everyone connected on this thread? Via ethernet cable or wireless? If wireless, can you try a cabled connection directly to your modem just to test?

Sorry this didn't help.

I using a wireless connection this is so frustrating!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have finally resolved my update issue which is very similar to yours.  I cannot tell you with 100% certainty that this will work for you but it's worth a shot.

You will have to get the manual for your router beforehand if you do not already know how to configure routers.  I strongly urge you to review the documentation or go to your router manufacturers web site and see how this is done on YOUR particular router BEFORE you attempt any of this.

Find out how to disable the FIREWALL feature of your router, you are going to TEMPORARILY disable it to perform this operation.  Once you have disabled your firewall, reboot the router and wait a minute for the network to come back up again.  

Go to your console, if it is on, power it down.  Detach any memory devices such as USB flash drives and/or the optional hard drive that you stick in the side of the console, then start it up.  For the time being, ignore any prompts to update, you just need to get to the dashboard.  You may or may not necessarily have to perform these next two steps but do them anyway for good measure.

Clear your system cache, instructions on how to do that are in the link below.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Next, If you have failed updates, clear them first. by going to back to the same place where you cleared your system cache but this time you are only going to select (highlight) MEMORY and press the lb-rb-x-lb-rb-x buttons in that order.  You will be prompted to clear any previous updates.  Accept and wait for your xbox to reboot.

At this point you have disabled the firewall, cleared the system cache and cleared the previous update. All that needs to be done now is to do the update.  When your xbox comes back on, you should again be prompted to perform the update.  If everything has been done right, the update should install.  Cross your fingers, I'm not kidding, cross them.

Before you go back to your router to re-enable your firewall, put whatever games you play most frequently into the drive tray ( or just launch them if they are on your internal hard drive. but you should power down then reinsert the HDD before you do this)  With the firewall still down you may want to perform any game updates now so you do not have to go through the whole process of disabling your firewall again later..

Once everything is the way it should be, RE-ENABLE YOUR FIREWALL.  This is very important because if you don't your entire home network will be vulnerable to hackers.  I hope this works for you, it did for me.  But never the less, do not forget to re-enable your firewall regardless of the outcome.

Sorry this didn't help.

@miss portia ... i'm connecting wirelessly through my laptop actually and unfortunately connecting directly to the modem is not a possibility for me given my particular circumstances :(

Sorry this didn't help.

@Miss Portia: I've always connected through a wired ethernet connection. This is the first time I've ever had a problem with Xbox Live.

Sorry this didn't help.