Error Code 0x8027025a

It is the error code stating that it took to long to connect to the tv, and not being able to watch tv and this was after 2 full days of constant use without any issues to speak of.  I have found a fix, but I consider it a temporary fix and that is not what my question is.  My question is, is microsoft working on a fix, or at least found the problem and after the system has been off or time has passed can I turn the regular sleep mode on? I have looked around and only found a fix of putting the xbox in power safe mode, which disables one of my favorites features.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

To turn off Instant On, go into the Xbox One’s Settings by pressing the Menu button, and then Settings, or say “Xbox, go to Settings.” Then go to Power and startup.

Select Power Options, and then switch from Instant-On mode to energy-saving mode. This will allow the Xbox One to completely shut down.

Turn it back on and go into settings and uncheck ""Xbox turn off" turns off my cable or satellite box"", then switch the previous setting back to Instant-On

It is a work around but the only down side is you will have to turn your cable/satellite box off until/if they get a fix

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you read my post? Are you giving me some auto answer? You did not answer any of my questions and wasted 5 minutes of your life. I know how to do that, as stated above, and that was not even my question, as stated above.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have been a little frustrated with the lack of communication from xbox about all these "software issues".  I understand they are busy and have stuff going on, but a simple press release or something stating they are working on the issue and expect a fix by next year, something.  I have been a faithful xbox man since the old black xbox with wire remotes, and I remain patient but I need something telling me this will be fixed, or can't be get a new box, just something explaining the issues and the fix is being worked on silence sucks.  

Sorry this didn't help.

I also want to note, I expect these issues thats not my problem.  I just want some sort of communication stating that xbox is aware and the problem is fixable via update or hardware.  Thats what my issue is the fact that I have nothing to go off of, do I send the box in?  Do I call Xbox and bug them with such a small issue compared to system failures?  Do I just say F it and wait it out watching movies with lip sync issues, (which was semi fixed turning it to 24 hz), and having to keep my system in sleep mode?  So please Microsoft, keep us informed I do understand business and the secrets that are needed, but inform me of what you guys are doing, whens the next patch or update, something.

Sorry this didn't help.

RD.  it's been a while sconce your original message.  Having the same problem here.  did you ever get an answer?

Sorry this didn't help.

Any news Microsoft?

stevemay

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! We have a ton of information about Live TV support and this particular error code over in our Live TV for Xbox One forum. Have a looksee. =)

Sorry this didn't help.

I actually think it is fixed I have not had any issues to speak of since the last patch, thank you for asking.  The only issues I have had are with battlefield and I am sure its the game not the system.  

Sorry this didn't help.