Error code 0x80073cf6

Hi there, I have this error code 0x80073cf6

> Problem in > Games > Waiting list (a) Witcher III, Download German Language package to 100% and then "Installation stopped!", same with 2 Forza 6 Add-Ons Limited Edition and Modified Edition...... (And after that, i can't delete this item.... Can't install)......

This error code isn't at the xbox.com/errorhelp page......

PLZ Help, thx!
(It's me Andreas from Switzerland)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 196 Applies to:

Hi EYE OF EVO!

Super lame that the installs aren't completing for you. Just to check, are you downloading the games or are you installing from a disc?

The first step to try would be cancel the install by visiting Games & Apps and pressing the menu button on the game and selecting "Cancel". After you cancel the install, the next step is to power cycle your console by holding the power button for 10 seconds (or until your console powers off) and start it back up. Hopefully that removes the games from your queue.

If these are disc based games, set your console to offline with these steps and try installing while offline. if you're downloading the games, can you get us the information from your detailed network statistics on the console? Just wanna take a look at your connection speeds. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, thx for your answer. Now, deleted this Add-Ons.... and now its ok.... hmmm *gg*

Selected now the ext. memory to install games.

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear it's good to go for you now :D

If the issue pops up again let us know here or create a new thread if you run into anything else.

Sorry this didn't help.