Error code 0x80040153 :(

I have another thread about my fifa 16 not doing anything when i press on it to play but i tried to play it again today and it came up with a message saying "something went wrong, if this happens again, Let us know by entering 0x80040153 at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate" .
I have tried doing this but it just says "Sorry no support articles were found"
please help

Discussion Info

Last updated August 13, 2018 Views 151 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We are having the same problem with FIFA 16 and got the same error code...can't find any fix for it yet.

Try resetting your Xbox

I have the same problem I cant play my fifa 16

Same here any news on thi?  Been like it for a week

Mine appears on destiny, I reset it and nothing changed, I've also Uninstalled and reinstalled the game

Same problem here but for Youtube. I tried a hard restart, pulling the power cord and deleting/reinstalling but no luck either .

It's the Xbox core services it's been down 3 times in the past week and to be honest I'm getting a bit fed up of it goes down around 8 and don't end up playing on the Xbox because of this :(

Core services been down more times than a granny's knickers will we see a free month of gold as compensation I think not.  Just think we will have more of this unsatisfactory service where  people get more xbox ones over Christmas.

I am receiving the same error code when I try using Netflix.  I am paying fees for Xbox live gold and Netflix and I am not able to access either service....ugh$$$$

was this resolved got the same error for black ops 3??