error ban gametarg:juanak242

I communicate to you to show my indignation against an unjust ban I received in my account at any time I tried to misuse or violate the rules of the company is more than 5 years I've been with you already paying the charges on my card credit that I have linked you show it, if your intention is to ban me please re-enter the purchases because otherwise I would be you who are stealing from me, and it would seem to me as his incompetence as if they I can prove with supporting bank you if they have been charging what I bought. The rules of writing in the network, rule # 10 says: forgive the mistakes of others, You could use you in some cases I think, and more without knowing that the person may not have been banned violated the rules.
A waiting for your response and prompt settlement or agreement thank you very much.
Give me back the bill please I'm desperate without it.The gametarg is juanak242

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Si expones esto mismo,en el foro que te han comentado ya varias veces,obtendras respuesta al motivo de tu baneo.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

En este foro de Xbox España,nadie te va a dar una respuesta,aqui solo estamos usuarios como tu.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

LEELO!!!!

ya te queda menos ahora crea un hilo en este foro con lo que has puesto aqui y te responderan forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

perdon por ser tan pesado,es que me cuesta mucho saber a que sitio tengo que ir para dejar los mensajes,si no fuera,por el link que me mandais no sabria hacerlo,gracias y perdon otra vez

Sorry this didn't help.