error 8015d003

Well, after months without xbox live, because of your stupid security proofs, i have finally decided to come to you forums, after many bypasses.

I am receiving this message, and even if i enter the correct information, i get this. I am extremely mad, that after 4+ years of owning my xbox, this happens.

The email on my account is really old, and is from an account that cannot receive email any longer. I cannot access my microsoft account because i need a code that is sent to the email.

If i cant find a solution to this, i will just terminate my account and get a playstation.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Sign in to account.live.com, go to "Edit security info" change the security proofs in there, wait 30 days for the change to take effect, done.  If you can you'll want to make sure that you have two verified proofs on your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When i go to my account, and click edit security info, it tells me to enter a code emailed to the email that is out dated, and cant receive emails anymore. My only hope is if there is a way to bypass that.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Unquieter,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

A couple questions to help us understand:

• What are you trying to do when you get that error code?
  • Have you tried these steps in this order:

Also, have you tried using our Account Recovery Tool?

• If you're unable to verify using that tool and the steps above don't sort things out, I would recommend getting in touch with our Phone Support team. Try to have as much information you used to create your account as you can. They'll be best equipped moving forward to work with you on getting this sorted out.

Please keep us posted on how everything goes.

Sorry this didn't help.

I get the same code , but only after last update , when I log in to my account it logs in then when I try to play a online game or get invate to play with friends it logs me out of Xbox live . Really starting to  me *** off . MY xbox worked fine before the update and now it doesn't work at all . You pay for Xbox Live you should be able to use it . When and if they fix it do we get the time we lost back ???

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey madmainemoose!

Unfortunately this thread is quite old and troubleshooting your issue here would be quite difficult!

Your current issue/code is most likely related to the ongoing service disruption that Xbox Live is currently experiencing! I'd suggest waiting until this issue is resolved and then seeing if you're still unable to connect. If you continue to have trouble, feel free to create a new thread so we can help get you the best support possible!

Remember, you can stay updated with the service status on this page.

Thanks! :D

Sorry this didn't help.

I know like most of the community knows that Xbox is currently being hacked by some group of people named Lizard Squad. What frustrates me the most is that some of us can't get onto the servers because our supposedly "secure" network or IEP addresses keep getting booted offline. Now if anyone notices some people are able to get online for a short amount of time. Some of us on the other hand cannot get online but Xbox keeps giving us a message saying it is our internet when in all reality it isn't OUR internet it is microsofts issue that they haven't fixed, I demand that this does get fixed because I have been a microsoft user my entire life I have the original xbox, my 360, and hopes of getting a One but there is no way I will even consider ever buying another product from microsoft or xbox every again if they can't this together not only is this an inconvience to the ones to solve this issue but to also face the problem of unsatisfied consumers. There will be an issue if we cannot play so

I suggest getting these problems fixed. Some will agree with me on this.

Sorry this didn't help.