Error 801540B7 cannot re-download profile

I see that this issue was addressed last year around this time with a pushed patch behind the scenes and I would really like to just have that patch pushed out to eliminate the headache of waitin guntil January for a fix. I have been walked through all the troubleshooting steps over the phone and also done all of the suggested fixes from this forum so if anyone can identify what has been done to fix this over the past year I would really appreciate it. I have seen that the xbox support member Miss Portia is pretty familiar with the issue and should be used as a resource in correcting this. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey orrkl2002,

You will need to contact customer support support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have done so and I was told to wait 12 days which I have seen has not been very promising in the past. So I would feel alot more comfortable if there is a known fix now.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey orrkl2002,

I wish I could say there is a known fix out there. In the thread that you replied having the same issue the user confirmed that he needed to get a confirmation from the phone support that they escalated the problem to Microsofts Tech department. As the error you are encountered is a problem more commonly found on PC and it's known solution is on available for PC they will need to help you. So make sure that when you call them back: state what all has been talked about here, that you've waited for 12 days, and that you need them to escalate this as soon as possible. Sorry I don't have more answers for you.

Sorry this didn't help.