ERROR: 8015401D

Greetings!
For more than a month and a half I tried to attach a profile to xbox live, but at time of registration, after having asked for my password, language and country gives me a message saying:

"This action can not be carried out right now, try later. Visit xbox.com / support for more information."

I tried this with different profiles and at different times, but unfortunately I can not join xbox live.
I did not find anything useful in the support page, and on the internet I found people having the same problem but no solution.

What happens? How do I fix it?

PD. trying to get in touch via e-mail, I get a message saying "Not available our support ticket system"
although I try for a long time ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saludos!!
Desde hace mas de un mes y medio he tratado de unir un perfil a xbox live, pero al momento del registro, despues de haber solicitado mi contraseña, el idioma y paìs me da un mensaje que dice:

"Esta accion no se puede llevar a cabo en estos momentos, intenta mas adelante. Visita xbox.com/support para mas informacion."

He intentado esto con distintos perfiles y a distintas horas, pero lamentablemente no puedo unirme a xbox live.
No encontre nada de utilidad en la pagina de support, y en la internet encontre a gente que tiene el mismo problema pero no hay solucion.

¿que pasa? ¿como lo soluciono?

PD. al intentar ponerme en contacto via e-mail, me aparece un mensaje que dice "No esta disponible nuestro sistema de billetes de ayuda"
aunque ya lo intente por mucho tiempo...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Fritz, sorry to hear about this account issue! Okay, so it sounds like you're trying to sign up for LIVE, correct? Is this the account you're having issues on, because you currently appear to have an active Gold subscription. If you're having this issue on a different account, could you possibly post here with that account? :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Y pudiste solucionarlo??? yo tengo el mismo problema creé un perfil nuevo para el live...y ahí no tengo problemas....

Lo que quiero es unir mi perfil de más de 1 año, en donde tengo mis logros, puntos grabaciones de los juegos y todo, pasarlo al live, unir esa cuenta al live, para ya no tener que hacer puntos empezando desde CERO...

Sorry this didn't help.

Error code 8015401D occurs when you try to create an Xbox LIVE account

Overview

If you get error code 8015401D when you try to create an Xbox LIVE account, there may be a problem with the information in your profile.

Read this page to learn about error 8015401D and what you can do about it.

On this page

Topics

Error code and message

Problem

Solutions

Error code and message

Error code 8015401D contains the following message:

This action could not be performed at this time. Please try again later.

Status Code: 80190864Problem

If you get this message and error code, it means that there is a problem with the information in your profile. For example, the gamertag that you typed may already be in use.

Solutions

To resolve this issue, verify the information in your profile, and try using a different gamertag when you try to join Xbox LIVE again.

Sorry this didn't help.