ERROR 80151901

ERROR 80151901, when I try to enter my xbox live gold membership account, it gives this error " Your console can't connect to xbox live do you want to exit this sessions and test your network connection? if you are palying a game you will lose any unsaved progress." NOTE: I am not comcast user, I am using my ISP called menara, it all worked before the new update, after the update my xbox live connection got pretty *** up, and I am not wasting my time and money for this membership that allows me to play online games instead of playing free online on PSN, this is really ***, and the support is slow aswell, omg, we need an update, or a refund! I am pissed off to not get on my games with my crew, seriously, fix it or make it for free! What Country/State/Province do you live in? Morocco Router brand & model number: Technicolor TD5130 If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? I am using white routor wifi Things you have tried: I reinstalled everything, restarted xbox , cleared cache, tried LAN , tried Wireless, port forwarded, did the ips manually, also it worked before the xbox new update, before that, I was playing on live greatly, I don't know but the last update is damaged. Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown yes but doesn't matter, I've tried both of them Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?I don't know, its just not connecting internet to my xbox, it works on phone and pc but not on the xbox. Any Error Codes you encounter: 80151901 Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Menara, Maroc Telecom also : W:0000 0021 X: 0000 4003 Y: 0000 0000 Z: 0000 0000 ID FFF FFF L: 8015 1901 Q: 8007 0435 T: Wireless A: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 G: 0.0.0.0 D: 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 N: TNCAP22B5E2 S: No security C:5

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I want a refund, or a fix, because this is scam ***! and I am mad, 5 days without xbox live

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

G'day Barbouch. Looks like you've posted multiple threads on this, so let's keep discussion in just one. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.