Error 80151901

hi there.

i wanted to see if some one arround here may help me with this problem i was downloading an update for doa5 ultimate when sundenly i got this error ive been trying to fix it on my own and now i cant play the game either 

Can anyone help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

G'day Tester! It sounds like your profile might be corrupt on your console. Not to worry though, it's easily fixable.

Take that error code, and punch it in to the lookup tool here. Follow the directions exactly to delete your profile, clear the cache, etc. Once that's all complete, try playing the game again and let us know the results.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

first of all sorry for the delay but i tried your solution and now i lost my profile any other ideas?

Sorry this didn't help.

Unless you clicked 'Delete Profile and Items', your data should be absolutely fine. All you need to do now is open the Xbox Guide Menu [Center button on the controller] and select 'Download Profile'. Enter your Windows Live ID and password when prompted, and you should have your profile back within minutes. Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

well i think i didnt expres myself correctly i did the whole proces as you sugested i deleted my profile just the profile, then cleared the cahe and when i tried to download my profile i got a network error and now i cant download my profile.

Sorry this didn't help.