Error 80151103

I cant recover my gamertag (R0B5K1) to my xbox and havnt been able to since the new dashboard came out. I have tried changing my password and clearing the cache etc etc but nothing changes. I tried to recover a friends gamertag to my xbox to check it wasnt just mine but it wouldnt recover that one either. Please help! I hate that im paying for a service i cant use microsoft!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey R0B, sorry to hear about the profile download issues! Okay, when did you try changing your password? Also, have you tried logging into https://login.live.com? When you do, what do you see there? Please let us know! :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have changed my password a few times. i can log into xbox.com with my account but i cant download my profile.

i created this account and tried to recover it onto my xbox and the same thing happened, i also tried to recover a friends gamertag to my console and it was the same again yet he could recover his gamertag onto his console.

Iv been without live for nearly a month now and have had no answers other than the ones iv heard a thousand times which dont work.  

I have cleared my cache, changed my password, tried multiple accounts and nothing has changed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey ROBBIETEA - just to clarify, since i don't see it explicitly called out in your post, have you visited account.live.com and logged in, looking for any particular notifications? Also, do you get this same error message with the other accounts you've tried?

Sorry this didn't help.