Error 80151103 and login.live.com

Im getting the above mentioned code on one of my xbox's.  I have tried entering my phone number on the live login site, but I keep getting "There was a problem and unfortunately, we have to ask you to sign in again. We're sorry for the inconvenience."  I retry but the same thing message comes up.

I have another xbox that I can download my profile to just fine.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hey there Snap! Can you try requesting a password reset from the Live.com page, reset it, download your profile again (forums.xbox.com/.../153143.aspx), and then restart your console. See if that helps at all. Let me know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yea, I should have replied after I posted.  I found a topic where someone changed there password, so I tried that.  My problem was that I wasn't able to get the live website to text message my phone.

I was able to change my password on the xbox.com website, after that I had no problem getting the text message from the live.com site.  Then I was prompted to change my password again, after that everything has worked.

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear it! If you wouldn't mind, I'd love it if you could take our short survey (linked in my signature). It's very quick and helps us out a lot. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.