Error 80151012

I little while ago my xbox 360 slim died, luckily i still had my old white one so i transfered all the content over via memorystick (mostly dlc and updates and so on) and put the accounts and saves (aswell as 1 or 2 dlcs) onto memorysticks. (Because of storage issues, and the fact that the whole reason i got an xbxo slim was because my old one had actually died at the time, and probably will again and i don't want to lose saves)

So, as the old white ones don't have built in wireless, and my dlc is useless until i redownloaded it onto the old xbox via my account and xbox marketplace, i decided to plug it into my laptop, which i have previously had no issues doing to play and use xbox live with this account. Updated the dash blah blah, go to sign into xbox live using my account and i'm told i need to use my password. Okay, little odd... that's a first. But it is running from a memorystick and on a different xbox so okay.

Do that, to be told 'Sorry something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to https://account.live.com for help.

I then went onto the support page for this problem http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/errors/error-code-80151012
Followed the instructions there, not working still. Tried to contact the support team, only to be told:
"! Invalid data. Please check your information"

So, now i am here. Help please?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there, Raichu 45. If you've tried the steps listed in the troubleshoot page you mentioned then I would recommend following up with phone support again. They can help you determine why your account was locked. Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Support can't help right now I was on the phone with them for over an hour trying to figure it out but in the end we just sent an email away to Microsoft or w.e it was so I have to wait 24 hours for a response... It's to do with the last update Xbox went through... So now I wait

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.