Error: 80151011 -- Xbox won't Download Profile.

When I try to download my xbox live account it shows me this error code: "sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. try again later. with the code 80151011."

I was told that if I went to Settings I can press " rb,lb,x,rb,lb,x " and it will ask me if I want to delete the current update, the xbox will reset and when it does it'll ask me to accept a new update. Upon accepting said update, I will be able to download my xbox live profile without any issues.

When I press said buttons above to delete the current update, it asks me if I'd like to delete one out of many of my saved games data. It does not ask me to delete any updates and I cannot figure out how to delete and re-do the current update. Am I supposed to press those buttons consecutively or simultaneously?

Is there any other reason why my xbox won't download my profile or another way I can resolve this issue?

I know it's not my connection because my boyfriend can log into his live account just fine.

Is the user information I use to log into www.xboxlive.com the same log in information I need to sign into xbox live on the console? If so, then that's what I've been doing and yeah... it don't work. Gives me that error. :(

Please help?

Ps. you can call me Zombii :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

It seems that others are having the same issue, by looking at threads on here.  Be sure to check the xbox live status page for your region, here is the one for the US: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks dbrodbeck, but it shows me that everything is Up and Running. I noticed a lot of others have had the same issue as well, I was told that I should make a new thread since the information I found in the current threads were not useful to me. I need more information. I'm not "new" to xbox live per say but I havent played ina while and this is the first time I've tried to download my gamer profile via the console and haven't been able to do so for a few days now since I re-newed my gold membership. :(

Sorry this didn't help.

First delete your profile off the xbox, then you will want to clear your system cache.  Then restart your xbox and re-download your profile

Sorry this didn't help.

Zero I have never downloaded or signed into my xbox live account on the xbox console before. So I can't delete it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you look in storage?

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Are there any gamer profiles listed?

Sorry this didn't help.

Clearing the system cache worked for me!

Sorry this didn't help.

This is not related to any update: You have a flaw in your profile or it's missing information.

The best answers will be found in the Accounts section, Forum 03, at http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12.aspx, which is where I found the link to http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/errors/error-code-80151011

Sorry this didn't help.