error 80151006

So i signed into my xbox live account today and i decided to change my name. So when i changed my name my account randomly logged out and said i had to redownload my account, so i did. But when it had loaded just a bit  it said sorry, xbox live profiles cant be downloaded right now try again later. 80151006. Microsoft fix it immediatly, im sick of the problems ive had with my account and im getting frustrated. I checked my internet and it was purring like a cat, absolutly fine. Read this microsoft, and fix it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Burrito! Is this the account in question? If you are able to sign in fine here, it makes me think your profile is alright, that there may be an issue with the local file on your console. Can you try moving your profile to a USB storage device, remove it from the console, clear the system cache, and then try downloading your profile again. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have not changed my name or password ,so what do you suggest i do

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Greg! For our best help, please create a new thread here detailing your issue and any steps you have already taken. We'll be happy to assist you there, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.