Error 80151006 - Can't connect on X-box Live since yesterday...

Do I get hacked?

Since yesterday I have to enter my password on my console. But  when I do so, I get and error "80151006" that said try again later. On my computer I went to the Windows Live to check my account and I did the same on XBox Live. Everythings seems fine.  I tested my console connection and that too was ok. I wonder, do I have to change my password to fixe that problem?

Those new security access are anoying some time...And frankly, I do not like giving all my info on the web on Windows Live. I didn't have that problem before.

What should I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Verify if have security proofs updated or if does not recognize any delete it. (support.xbox.com/.../security-proofs), next if have access to your profile in xbox.com & email page you can delete profile select delete profile only option see support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete then clean cache see support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache and download it again then delete profile If you want can change password befroe download profile again.

After download profile in your console sign in again in xbox.com then go to request download profile and request gametag download. The path is My Account, Settings & Preferences, Xbox 360 Profile Protection.

Please let me know if have other question related to this issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First time on here but this is the reason I came on these forums. I'm having the same problem so maybe we just need to wait it out. I changed passwords and everything. Would still disconnect from live right before it should be done.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.